Streamline digital asset management in the cloud through with the best mobile sales app.
Sales reps can quickly gain access to these important assets to improve productivity and lead tracking.
- – Number of opportunities 100
- – Average Deal Size $5000
- – Win Rate 20%
- – Average Sales Cycle Length 45.6 days
- – Every sales rep’s mobile device can access everything needed, even offline. This includes guided training, sales playbooks, mobile selling tools, and complete product catalogue.
- – Through the cross platform app on iOS Android, your sales reps can share assets with potential customers.
- – Sales reps produce great assets by uploading files – for instance, when they take an important photo at an event.
- – Contact information through customer profiles. This makes it easy to follow up with customers for two reasons. First, their contact information is always right there in your mobile device. Second, you have a list of all previously shared content so you know where you are.
- – help to evaluate ROI, rent vs. buy options, financing, TCO and more. This can include custom calculations such as radial stacker stockpile height.
- – Favorites so you can quickly access your most frequently used and valuable content
- – Search capability allows you to find whatever you are looking for instantly
- – User permissions determine the delivery of content to the app, giving you control over which sales rep sees what.
- – It is easy to manage content updates in the app through content builders in the DAM (digital asset manager).
- – Each time a sales rep logs in, updates are visible in the mobile sales app. No one ever has to worry about using an outdated asset again.
- – You can create your own experience, utilizing your own assets with the use of simple builder tools
- – Upon user log-in, the mobile sales app receives builder updates automatically made in the DAM
- – We are happy to provide you with help consultation in order to develop a customized experience all your own.
- News Builder – easily put together news and other updates. By making these available on mobile, it’s easy to keep everyone informed about the latest information.
- Feature Builder – create detailed information about product features and benefits.
- Product Builder – interactive slides help educate sales reps and buyers equally well. Includes walk-around “virtual” tours of products with multiple angles to simulate the real thing.
- Navigator Builder – create visual navigation to walk prospects through your product lines
- Comparison Builders – product comparisons make it easy to get to the right buying decision.
- – The onboarding process is easy with a short period of time for ramping up and rolling out BAM!
- – Your Admins can take advantage of unlimited customer support, including a responsive help desk team and support widget.